Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A utilitarian backpack in colour-block ECONYL® – a sustainable nylon yarn made from regenerated fishing nets, fabric scraps and industrial plastic. Named after the tallest peak in the British Isles, the double-strap design references traditional mountaineering styles and is appliquéd with a logo graphic inspired by 1990s British culture.
- 30 x 20 x 49cm/11.8 x 7.9 x 19.3in
- Outer: ECONYL® (100% polyamide)
- Trims: 100% calf leather; 100% polyamide
- Back panel and lining: 100% polyamide
- Top handle
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Four exterior zip pockets, one interior zip pocket
- Laptop compartment
- Zip closure
- Polished metal hardware
- Made in Italy
Item Image Gallery