- When shipping your order, we will send a confirmation email with your tracking number to confirm that your order has been accepted.
- If you have a registered account with Burberry, you may check the status of your order online. Visit My Account, sign in to your account and click the 'Order' tab.
- Your order status may take up to one hour to update after your order has been placed.
Please note that the delivery times in the table below are estimates and do not apply to Burberry pre-ordered, personalised and monogrammed items. An estimated shipping time for your order will be available to view on the checkout page before you confirm payment. Estimated delivery times are subject to the acceptance of your order and will be calculated from the date on which your order is placed, unless otherwise specified. Different terms and conditions may apply for different shipping destinations.
If a shipping cost promotion is available the reduced shipping cost will be displayed at checkout.
If you have a pre-ordered, personalised or monogrammed item, delivery times could take longer than stated in the table. Please refer to checkout for estimated delivery times.
Please note all orders will require a signature on delivery.
We are only able to deliver to the shipping address provided on your order. Changes are not permitted once your order has been shipped.
In certain circumstances if the first delivery attempt to your specified address in the UK fails, you may be notified by UPS that your order is available to collect from your local UPS Access Point location. Please follow the instructions on the card provided by UPS and contact email@example.com if you require further information. The availability of this service is not guaranteed and is subject to restrictions.
Please note: we do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
Please allow additional time for personalised or monogrammed items. An estimated delivery time for your order will be available to view in checkout.
Please select your preferred shipping destination for shipping options, delivery times, shipping costs and all other information. Please note the applicable Terms & Conditions will depend on the shipping destination selected.
Please note: We do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
Please note: we do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
Due to strict trading agreements and other restrictions, we are unable to ship the following items (indicated with an X) to certain countries. Please note that for countries marked with *, information on shipping restrictions relating to make-up and nail polish are noted below. We will notify you of any restrictions affecting your order at checkout. We are only able to deliver to the shipping address provided on your order, changes are not permitted once your order has been shipped. Please note that for countries marked with *, information on shipping restrictions relating to make-up and nail polish are noted below. We will notify you of any restrictions affecting your order at checkout. We are only able to deliver to the shipping address provided on your order, changes are not permitted once your order has been shipped.
Delivery countries Make-up Fragrance/Nail polish Exotic skins Furs Australia X X X Bulgaria X Canada X Cyprus X Estonia X Hong Kong X Japan X Kuwait X X Latvia X Lithuania X Macau X X X Malaysia X Malta X Qatar X X Romania X Russia X X Singapore X Slovakia X Slovenia X South Korea X Switzerland X Taiwan X X Turkey X X UAE X X United States
California and Delaware
X US Military Bases (AFO/FPO) X X X X
In addition there are restrictions on jewellery orders to Russia.
We will notify you of any restrictions at checkout or before your order is shipped.It may not be possible to deliver fragrances to restricted areas in South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia and certain other countries.
- We are unable to ship make-up and nail polish products into this market. Please note that fragrance products are not affected by this restriction.
- There are strict regulations on the importation of fragrance into Japan by consumers. Please contact your local customs authority for further details.
- In principle, you are permitted to purchase no more than 24 units of an individual fragrance product (for example, 24 lipsticks) in any 2-month period.
- Customers are advised not to use the Collect in Store option to purchase Beauty or fragrance for collection in our Japan stores. Please contact Customer Service for further information.
CANADA, SOUTH KOREA, QATAR, TURKEY & UAE
- Shipments to these countries are subject to strict controls by local customs authorities and as a result delays may occur for reasons outside of our control.
- Please note you may be contacted by our courier and/or customs clearance broker to provide certain information and authorisation for them to act on your behalf to import your order. If you do not provide authorisation when contacted, you may become responsible for the import and any import duties or other fees charged.
- We are unable to ship make-up and nail polish products to South Korea. Please note that fragrance products are not affected by this restriction.
- Shipments to Russia are subject to customs controls and clearance procedures and, as a result, delays may occur for reasons outside of our control.
- Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of all duties and taxes. You will be responsible for any duties and taxes which may be levied by customs when your order arrives in Russia. If in a given month you import items over a value specified by Russian customs (currently the equivalent of EUR 1,000), you will be required to pay duty on the amount over that specified limit and the customs clearance process will be more complex. You will be contacted and asked to provide documentation to customs (including evidence of your identity) and to pay any customs duties and taxes so that your order can be cleared by customs and subsequently delivered to you. Please contact your local customs office for further details and to confirm the current import restrictions and duty rates. Russian customs may require additional documentation and apply further charges in respect of any return of products of over a specific value (currently the equivalent of EUR 200).
You can now shop online at Burberry.com and on the Burberry app and collect your order in selected stores as early as the following day. Designed around your lifestyle, the complimentary delivery option also gives you the opportunity to experience our personal in-store customer service. Items can be collected at your convenience and can be returned using our free Returning your Purchase process.
Beauty products and fragrances may arrive in store at different times as they cannot be shipped with other products.
To find a store offering this service, select a country below. Please note, Collect-in-Store is only available in selected countries and stores.
FIND A STORE
To use this service, select the Collect-in-Store option at checkout and choose a store from the menu. If you are collecting your item in another country, please select ‘Shipping to a different country?’. You will then be redirected to the Burberry site in your chosen region to complete your order.
Once your order has arrived in store you will receive a notification email inviting you to come in store to collect your purchase. We will keep your order in store for 10 days before it is returned and a full refund issued to you, unless your order includes pierced jewellery or a personalised or monogrammed item(s) that cannot be returned for an exchange or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
When collecting your items, please ensure that you bring a copy of your order confirmation email and the card used to purchase the items. If you would like someone to collect the order on your behalf, please also provide your signed written permission in addition to the above.
For any further queries, please Contact Us.